Reports, correspondence, educational materials, booklets and audio cassette generated by the activities of EUSA and Latin Link in Christian education work in Peru.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3189 CSWC51/6/7
- Dates of Creation1896-1996
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Spanish
- Physical Description12 folders; 1 audio cassette
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
A key part of the mission work of EUSA and Latin Link was in the establishment of Christian education institutions, including Bible seminaries for older students, and Christian high schools. EUSA also sought to teach in the language of their host countries, producing teaching materials in both Quechua and Spanish for the students of Peru.
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers