Handwritten notes made by Andrew Kirk on Liberation Theology.
Liberation Theology Notes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3189 CSWC51/14/2/1
- Dates of Creationc 1980
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Liberation Theology discusses how Christians should live in a situation where political and economic systems lead to a vastly unequal distribution of wealth. Liberation Theology proposes that Christians should work alongside the poor to create a new society.
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers