Typed review of the clinic's activities.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb3189-cswc51/cswc51/6/9
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3189 CSWC51/6/9
- Dates of Creation1976
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Urcos Clinic was a medical facility run partly with nurses and doctors working for EUSA.
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers