These are notes for lectures and papers where the date and location/audience could not be identified. It is likely that they are a mixture of student lectures and lectures and addresses for societies, meetings and other gatherings Rodger was asked to attend.
Miscellaneous and unidentified lectures and addresses
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 DC 081/4/5
- Dates of Creation1950s-1960s
- Physical Description13 files
Scope and Content
Arranged into rough chronological order.