Arkwright's papers about 16th and 17th century music.
Papers of G.E.P. Arkwright
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Mus. c. 75-88
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish, French, and Italian.
- Physical Description14 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Godfrey Edward Pellew Arkwright (1864-1944) was a music scholar.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were bequeathed to the Library in 1944.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.