Correspondence, minutes, reports and accounts relating to various trusts including the TCM Trust Corporation, Misc. Trust Funds, Musicatus Ltd, and TCM Trust. Also includes information on the transfer of the examinations department to Trinity College London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2649 JL-COLL-TCM/1/6
- Dates of Creation1975-2003
- Physical Description5 boxes, 2 files
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
From the mid-1970s Trinity College of Music began to set up private companies to administer donations and bequests. These had a variety of names and purposes over the years. Finance of the examinations board was a chief concern until this was finally separated into a new company (Trinity College London) in 1992.
Former references: TR2p, TR3d, TR6j