Administrative records created by the Monmouthshire and South Wales Coal Owners Association in the course of carrying out day to day business activities relating to all aspects of the coal mining industry.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 A.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004519323
- Dates of Creation1873-1957.
- Physical Description274 boxes.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged into six groups: Association General Minute Books; Commercial Department Files; Pitwood Department Files; Subject Files; Eight Hours Act; Applications for Membership.
Preferred citation: A.