This extract contains an image of a gilt and carved wood chaise lounge with damask covering and a carved wood and gilt commode. Both pieces are date to the Louis XV period. There is text underneath each image giving a description of the object.
Clipping of an article with photograph of chaise lounge and a Louis XV commode
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 DILKE/I/8/07
- Dates of Creation1870 - 1900
- Physical Description1 piece
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.