This photograph depicts a close up of one of the entrances of the Hôtel des Monnaies in Paris. The building was designed by architect Jacques Denis Antoine. The building dates to the late 18th century and is built in the architectural style of Louis XVI. The stamp in the right hand corner credits the photograph to Adolphe Giraudon.
Print of photograph of doorway of the Hôtel des Monnaies
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 DILKE/E/2/01
- Dates of Creation1870 - 1900
- Physical Description1 piece
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.