This photograph shows a low angle image of the Porte Saint-Martin monument in Paris, France. It is captioned below the image with the location and name of the building in both print and handwritten text.
Photograph of the Porte Sainte-Martin, Paris
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 DILKE/E/2/18
- Dates of Creation1870 - 1900
- Physical Description1 piece
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.