This photograph is of a carved wooden armchair. The upholstery is decorated with the image of a young couple. There is a measure set in front of the chair to give an indication of real life size.
Photograph of an upholstered armchair
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 DILKE/I/9/09
- Dates of Creation1870 - 1900
- Physical Description1 piece
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.