This print shows an arabesque of a partially robed figure of the roman god Bacchus standing on a plinth. Two more figures sit at the foot of the plinth. The print has been annotated in Lady Dilke's own hand in which she titles it 'Bacchus' and draws reference to French artist Claude Gillot.
Annotated print of an arabesque titled 'Bacchus'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 DILKE/I/1/07
- Dates of Creation1870 - 1900
- Language of MaterialEnglish French
- Physical Description1 piece