This photograph is of a Louis XV style carved external doorway to the Sorbonne University in Paris, France. It is captioned below the image with the location and name of the building in both print and handwritten text.
Photograph of an exterior doorway of Sorbonne University, Paris
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 DILKE/E/2/19
- Dates of Creation1870 - 1900
- Physical Description1 piece
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.