This photograph shows the front entrance of the École Militaire in Paris. Clearly visible are the words 'École Supérieure de Guerre' which is engraved over the doors. It is captioned below the image with the location and name of the building. There is a maker's mark in the bottom right corner attributing the image to photographer Adolphe Giraudon.
Photograph of front entrance of École Militaire
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 DILKE/E/1/12
- Dates of Creation1870 - 1900
- Physical Description1 piece
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.