Photographs of decorative carved and painted wooden panels from various locations including multiple examples from the hôtel de la Chancellerie d'Orléans in Paris.
Boiseries & Painted Panels – Various Locations
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 DILKE/I/2
- Dates of Creation1870 - 1900
- Language of MaterialEnglish French
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.