This photograph is of a carved wooden Louis XV period armchair upholstered with floral imagery. The text at the bottom of the photograph gives a description of the item.
Photograph of a Louis XV armchair
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 DILKE/I/9/13
- Dates of Creation1870 - 1900
- Physical Description1 piece
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.