This photograph contains the image of a close up of the central part of a wall panel which is embellished with raised floral designs. It is annotated on the back in Lady Dilke's hand.
Close up photograph of middle section of decorative boiserie
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 DILKE/I/3/04
- Dates of Creation1870 - 1900
- Physical Description1 piece
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.