This photograph contains the image of a close up of part of a wall panel which is embellished with raised floral designs and images of winged creatures. It is annotated on the back in Lady Dilke's hand.
Close up photograph of decorative boiserie from the Palais de L'Élysée 'salle du conseil'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 DILKE/I/3/02
- Dates of Creation1870 - 1900
- Physical Description1 piece
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.