This photograph contains the image of a decorative wall panel embellished with floral designs. It is annotated on the back in Lady Dilke's hand. The annotations note that this panel is from the 'Salon des Aides de Camp' in the Chateau de Bercy.
Photograph of a decorative boiserie in the 'Salon des Aides de Camp', Chateau de Bercy
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 DILKE/I/3/14
- Dates of Creation1870 - 1900
- Physical Description1 piece
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.