This photograph contains a close up image of the decorative ceiling mouldings from the hôtel de la Chancellerie d'Orléans in Paris. It is annotated on the back in Lady Dilke's hand.
Photograph of ceiling details from the Chancellerie d'Orléans
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 DILKE/I/2/24
- Dates of Creation1870 - 1900
- Physical Description1 piece
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.