Employment agreements 1932-1936; Financial records 1933; Price lists 1932-1936; Correspondence 1933-1934; Rules 1930
East Red Ash Lodge, Blaina
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNA/NUM/L/30
- Dates of Creation1930-1936
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 box
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
East Red Ash Lodge was a branch of the South Wales Miners' Federation. No further information known at the time of compilation.
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.