- Notarial copy of an extract of parliament for Archibald Whitehead, confirming his tack of the subdeanery of Glasgow, titled "Ratification for setting tacks of the subdeanery granted in parliament, 1633" ;
- Document titled "Information about of the borough of Calder", 1588;
- Document titled "Copy, Instrument of Resignation by Presbytery of Manse and glebe of Govan to the Principal, 1595".
Records relating to the University of Glasgow and University lands
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
A small collection of records relating to the University of Glasgow and University lands during the 16th and 17th centuries.
Arranged in original order of receipt from donor
Access to records within this collection is open, however an appointment may be required. Please email Archives and Special Collections for advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift : Dr Wylie Horn : 24 Jan 2014 : ACCN 3824
Other Finding Aids
See also University of Glasgow Collections
File list available. Please email Archives & Special Collections to request a copy: email@example.com
Alternative Form Available
No known copies
Conditions Governing Use
Applications for permission to quote should be sent to the Archivist.Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of documents
This material has been appraised in line with standard GB 248 procedures
The collection was in the donor's father's posession prior to acquisition.
Location of Originals
This material is original