Parts II and III of a dissertation on 'Race, Demography and Rural Settlement in the Isle of Man' submitted by Elwyn Davies for the degree of PhD at the University of Manchester, 1937. Part I was published as 'A Report on an Anthropometric Survey of the Isle of Man' in Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 66 (1936), 129-187.
The Isle of Man,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 21745C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004233903(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000233903
- Dates of Creation1937 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Descriptioni, 134 ff. (paginated 1-31 + 8 unnumbered tables, Part II; 1-94, Part III). Filed.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their readers' tickets.
Dr Elwyn Davies,; Tenby; Donation; 1981
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 21745C.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 21701-22852 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 8 (Aberystwyth, 1999).
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru = The National Library of Wales