Typescript texts of radio talks by Idris Davies, broadcast 1940-1945, entitled 'A Holiday at Home in a Welsh Mining Valley', 'Naw Mlwydd Oed yn 1914' and 'Memories of Childhood'; together with the script of 'Welsh Poets', an anthology of English verse by Welsh poets, broadcast 1951.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 22413E
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004272178(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000272178
- Dates of Creation1940-1951
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Welsh.
- Physical Description41 ff. ; 330 x 205 mm.
Guarded and filed at NLW.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 22413E.
See Planet, 75 (1989), pp. 45-9; 76 (1989), pp. 55-8; 77 (1989), pp. 81-5.