Holograph and typescript copies of poetry by Idris Davies, some in exercise books, among them being drafts of 'Beyond the Black Tips', 'The Valleys of My Fathers' and 'Land of My Fathers' (an early version of Gwalia Deserta (London, 1938)) (vol. I). There are also drafts of over two hundred poems and epigrams.
Poetry of Idris Davies
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 10811D
- Dates of Creation[late 1920s]-[?1953]
- Language of MaterialEnglish English.
- Physical Description411 ff.
Guarded and filed at NLW as two volumes (vol I: ff. 1-205; vol. II: ff. 206-411).
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 10811D.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Part XIX, 249.
Description compiled by Bethan Ifans for the retrospective conversion project of NLW MSS.