Correspondence and research notes collected by Warden Nicklin in connection with his history of William Hulme,and of the Hall [see HHH/2/13.
- /1 William Hulme (1631-1691) and Hulme family
- /2 Hugh Birley (1817-1893) and Henry Houldsworth (1834-1905), Manchester businessmen and supporters of the Hall.
- /3 St Michael's School - a local school supported by the Hulme trust until closure in 1904.
- /4 Hulme Trust/Charity
- /5 William Hulme Tercentenary, 1931
- /6 Ordsall Hall (Anglican training college in Salford) - mainly relates to disposition of its former library, 1935.
- /7 Church of England hall, includes correspondence from former residents about the Hall, and list of student members.
Former reference: Admin/D/II.