Organisational Lists and Letters for Sesquicentenary Reception. These are:
- "Reception - Monday 19th February 1973" - lists of guests at the Reception and duties of members of the Society in overseeing the event, 6 pieces, typed with annotations.
- "Press Arrangements - Miss Anne Hawkins" - arrangements and queries concerning the needs of the press, 1 piece, typed with handwritten annotations.
- "Programme & Time-table for the visit of Her Majesty the Queen & His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh to the Royal Asiatic Society on Monday 19th February 1973", typed list.
- "The City of Westminster Civic Protocol" listing the protocol for functions at which the Lord Mayor and Lady Mayoress are attending. With this list is another sheet containing biographical details for the Lord Mayor and Lady Mayoress. Two pieces, printed.
- Official letter from A.D.H. Bivar, Director, concerning the Ballot for attendance at the Reception, typed with printed letterhead. With this are 2 copies of the ballot form, typed.
- Official letter from A.D.H. Bivar, Director, concerning arrangements for the Reception.
- "Notes for the Guidance of Fellows on the Occasion of the Visit of Her Majesty the Queen and His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh to the Society on February 19th 1973 - typed, 1 piece.