Correspondence and Lists concerning Companies to Approach for Contributions to the Sesquicentenary Appeal. These are:
- Letter from G.A. Calver to Dr John Hansman to send him The Times list of the 1000 largest companies. He suggests a circular is produced to solicit interest from them. He also writes of the companies and organisations that he will personally approach and that he will send Mr Alexander to help on the day of the Reception, dated 16 January 1973.
- The Middle East Association List.
- Asian Banks in London - Indian, Japanese, Pakistani, Middle East, Malayan and Singapore.
- Japanese Trading Houses and Companies in London.
- List of Pakistani Firms in the U.K. with compliment slip from The Embassy of Pakistan.
- List of Companies, who has approached them and their donations.
- Commerce and Industry Company donations.