Correspondence concerning the production of the Appeal brochures. These are:
- Letter from T.L. Wilson & Co., Solicitors, to Diana Crawford, Secretary, Royal Asiatic Society, to make suggestions for corrections for the President's letter, dated 20 March 1972.
- Letter from Alec Winton, R.I. Severs Ltd., to Dr John Hansman, to ask when the remaining items required for printing of the appeal brochure and Deed of Covenant can be expected, dated 6 April 1972.
- Letter from John Hansman to Alec Winton to enclose some of the material required to complete the printing, dated 11 April 1972.
- Letter from John Hansman to Alec Winton to enclose a mock-up for the cover of the appeal brochure, and to inform about packing requirements for sending to America, dated 15 June 1972.
- Letter from John Hansman to Alec Winton concerning a typographical error in the printed brochure, dated 6 July 1972.