A leather bound folder containing two notebooks titled Kanheri: Caves I to XXI and Kanheri Caves II (caves xxi to xxxviii). There is also a comparative list of the West's account and that of French Indologist A. H. Anequetil Du Perron, as well as four pieces of scrap paper of calculations and shorthand lists.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 891 WST/2
- Dates of Creation1906 - 1916
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 portfolio
Scope and Content
Open. Please contact the archivist email@example.com .The archive is open on Tuesdays and Fridays 10-5, and Thursdays 2-5. Access is to any researcher without appointment but it will help if an appointment is made via phone or email. Please bring photo ID.