Travel diaries of Ethel Mary Harding, 1889-99, and Herma Fiedler, 1921-67, relating to Germany, Norway, Egypt, Italy, Turkey, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Paris, England, Portugal, Yugoslavia, Ireland and Morocco. The collection also contains three printed pamphlets relating to German art and music, 1954.
Travel Diaries of Ethel Mary Harding (later Fiedler) and Herma Fiedler
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. c. 652, fols. 12-68, d. 989-93, e. 951-6, f. 559-60
- Dates of Creation1889-1967
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description14 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Ethel Mary Harding (later Fiedler) was the mother of Herma Fiedler.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The diaries were given to the Library in 1977.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.