Subscription certificate made out to Miss H S Keer, The Infirmary, Kilmarnock, which notes that she is entitled to accident insurance while subscribed. Accident Insurance certificate lists the amount of money which will be paid out for specific injuries in the period from July 1914-June 1915.
Subscription to "The Practitioner" and Accident Insurance certificate for subscribers.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 DC 171/1/5
- Dates of Creation5 Jun 1914
- Physical Description2 sheets of paper