The volume contains a large number of letters and papers written or signed by writers, divines, politicians and others, chiefly of the nineteenth century.
Miscellaneous Autograph Collection I
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 340
- Dates of Creation19th Century
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description355 x 305 mm. 1 volume (30 folios);
- LocationCollection available at John Rylands Library, Deansgate.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
The manuscript is available for consultation by any accredited reader.
Acquired by the John Rylands Library as part of Mrs Rylands's bequest in 1908 (R60213).
Description compiled by Henry Sullivan and Jo Humpleby, project archivists.
Other Finding Aids
Catalogued in the Hand-List of the Collection of English Manuscripts in the John Rylands Library, 1928 (English MS 340). Some correspondents are indexed in a card catalogue.