Published records of the Joint Working Party on Uterine Arterial Embolisation.
Records of the Joint Working Party on Uterine Arterial Embolisation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCOG/C40
- Dates of Creation2001 - 2009
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Joint Working Party was established between the Royal College of Radiologists and the RCOG to evaluate uterine artery embolisation (UAE) following growing concern about mortality associated with the technique. In particular they intended to consider the respective role and responsibilities of the interventional radiologist and gynaecologist in the care of the patient.