Records of the Joint Standing Committee of the RCOG and the Royal College of Midwives, including minutes and papers from meetings, and correspondence.
Records of the Joint Standing Committee of the RCOG and the Royal College of Midwives
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1538-rcog/c/rcog/c25
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1538 RCOG/C25
- Dates of Creation1988 - 2001
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The first meeting of the Joint Standing Committee of the RCOG and RCM took place on 11 May 1988. The objectives of the Committee were to "consider and make recommendations on matters of common interest to parent bodies". It did not have an executive function and reported to the Councils of the RCM and RCOG; meetings took place at least twice a year.
Conditions Governing Access
Permission from RCOG senior management via the College Archivist is required for access to College records less than twenty years old.