Image of a man looking away from the camera dress in a waistcoat and jacket. Another man and a boy can be seen in the background. Possibly taken during John Garstang's tour of Anatolia in 1907.
Profile of a man
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/46
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc G10GB 3431 MISC/G/10
- Dates of Creation[1907-1911]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 90mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/8.
Formerly numbered MISC/G/10. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has chipped emulsion and light spotting and minor discolouration due to light damage.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.