Image of 36 pieces of bronze found at site 298, including 4 discs and 32 models of tools. Though to be a foundation deposit. Album print marked '298 M11'
Meroë site 298: Foundation deposit
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/J/20
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J.20GB 3431 M.467
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Full description of the deposit can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, pp 167-168. find reference 298-1.