Image of site 97 after excavation showing the remains of what John Garstang believed was a 'Roman Prostyle Temple'. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë J2 39, 97 M12'.
Meroë site 97: 'Roman Prostyle Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/JA/39
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J2.39GB 3431 M.87
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.