Image of the aerial railway being used to move debris around the site. Includes note stating 'Meroë A 22'. Album print marked 'M13' and 'See F2.34'.
Meroë: Tipping Point of aerial railway
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/22
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.22GB 3431 M.1176
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.