Image of the mounds covering sites 294 and 295 at the beginning of excavation. Album print marked '294/5 M11'.
Meroë sites 294/5: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/H/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H.1GB 3431 M.407
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.