Image of the excavators in two lines about to move a large stone (possibly the Hamadab Stela). Print in album marked '1000 M14'.
Meroë: Excavators moving a stone
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/33
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.33GB 3431 M.1184
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (164mm x 118mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.