Image of 2 line drawings of stone masonry (with a man for scale) comparing the walls discovered at Hattusa, (Boğazkale, Turkey) and Cadyana (Cadianda, Turkey), published in Garstang's Hittite Empire.
Illustration: Walls at Hattusa and Cadyanda
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/5/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc E1GB 3431 MISC/E/1
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (110mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/4.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has minor light damage and slightly flaking emulsion around the edges.
Conditions Governing Use
Creator is unknown. Copyright expired 70 years after the work was made available to the public.
Published in Garstang, (1929), Hittite Empire, Fig. 13, p.181.