Image of 4 tiny models of vases, a mace head of alabaster, and a shell made of diorite. Album print labelled 'Tiny models of vases', 'mace', 'shell of diorite', 'pl.7' and 'Slide T212'. '35', 'plate' and '1:2' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 40: 'Tiny models of vases, mace and shell of diorite'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/34
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.36
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (120mm x 90mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 7, entitled 'Models: shell of diorite: mace-head of alabaster'