Image of 2 bowls and a spouted vessel discovered at Meroë. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë 1911 Album N2 24, Pottery'.
Meroë: Meroitic Pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/42
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.42GB 3431 M.900
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.