Image of two adults, a boy and a goat sat in front of a Tukul (a traditional Sudanese House). Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë A35'. Print in album marked 'M11'.
Meroë: A Tukul House
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/35
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.35GB 3431 M.1185
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.