Profile photograph of a local person taken at Aintab (Gaziantep, Turkey), which Garstang used in Land of the Hittites as an example of an 'Living Amorite' (see pp. 318-319).
Aintab No. 4 : 'Aintab A Modern Amorite'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/AI/4
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 HIT/AI/00
- Dates of Creation1907
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 94mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
A process has been used to remove all the background from the Image so only the head remains.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Similar image can be found in Garstang, (1910), Land of the Hittites, plate LXXXIV.i