Image of vessels found at site at Reqaqnah, including two small standing vases of alabaster, a bowl of translucent diorite, and a seal inscribed to Khafra from site R92; and a bowl of steatite from site R94. '133', 'R92, seal of Khafra R94' and 'plate' are written on back of the print.
Reqaqnah: sites 92 & 94: vessels
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/142
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.134
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (124mm x 96mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Original print is out of focus.
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 31, entitled 'Vases, with seal of Khafa, R92. Bowl R94.'