Image of the tank at site 195 ('Royal Baths') after clearing, showing statue fragments including the flute player and draped figure. The two men in hats maybe John Garstang and Robert Ludwig Mond. Note with album print states 'Bottom of the swimming bath showing portions of statues'. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë L2 31, 194 M12 Slide 17M'. Additional note with negative states 'Album, 194 M12, slide 17 M4' and 'Album L32 Neg' crossed out. Album print marked 'Slide 17 M4' and 'Meroë 1912 194'
Meroë site 195: 'Bottom of Swimming bath'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/LA/31
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L2.31GB 3431 M.170
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content