Close-up image of a pottery deposit near the walls of the mastaba tombs at R70 and R75, covering the site of a vault burial at site R68. Album print labelled 'pl.22' and 'R68'. '102', 'R68' and 'A51a' are written on the back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 68: deposit of pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/116
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.88GB 3431 A51a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (113mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl.22, entitled 'deposit of pottery, from NE'.