Two excavators [excavating?] a tomb with large pots. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print A 50'.
Meroë: Two men in a Meroë tomb
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/50
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.50GB 3431 M.1231
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (119mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Silvering and chips in the emulsion.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.